Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Moving

   My family and I are in the middle of moving into our new home, our first American house. I'm also in the middle of moving to a new school. I feel like my life is one ninja packed box after another (Seriously. I think ninjas did our pack out in Okinawa. They did an amazing job).

 Above is the corner of classroom supplies/Christmas decorations/yard sale and donation.

This corner has drastically dwindled in size over the past week. Most of it is packaging from furniture.


   I have strong pack rat tendencies (you never know when you may need something!) and actively started trying to purge things after we moved from our apartment to our house in Okinawa. Something about moving with a three month old and two year old, I guess. However as good of a job that I thought I started, now that everything is back in the States and in our new (huge) garage I am feeling slightly overwhelmed.



1 comment:

  1. I hope moving was not that hard for you, because I can see your stuff are still in boxes. Anyway, I'm sure things are much neater now. So, how is everything now that you've moved back to your hometown? You must be feeling overly nostalgic being there. Keep us updated, Katie. All the best! :)

    Juana Adams @ Manage My Property

    ReplyDelete